Training, one of IFP Energies nouvelles' mission, is achieved in three ways:
- graduate programs for engineers offered by IFP School,
- research or research-based training as part of the preparation of doctoral theses,
- continuing professional training offered by IFP Training.
The IFP School, an integral part of IFPEN, meets industry's need by offering complementary graduate training programs to young engineers. The quality of its teaching, combined with the extent and diversity of its partnerships with universities and industry, make it a prominent international force. Each year, over 600 students from across the globe graduate, equipped to meet tomorrow's energy challenges.
> Further information on IFP School
Doctoral theses are conducted within the IFP Energies nouvelles research divisions as part of the IFP School doctoral college. The preparation of doctoral theses meets four priorities:
- training of research engineers with resource potential for the industries concerned (energy, chemical, automotive) and for IFPEN,
- conducting exploratory research,
- establishing closer relations between research centers and external laboratories,
- contributing, in the field of future transport energies, to France's international reputation for scientific and technical research.
> Further information on doctoral theses at IFP Energies nouvelles (IFP School website)
IFP Training is an international training organization formed by IFPEN and the IFP School to meet the training needs of managerial, engineering and technical staff from the oil, gas, petrochemical, chemical and automotive industries.
> Further information on IFP Training