2 minutes of reading
4-6 December 2019
IFPEN Rueil-Malmaison (near Paris) - France
IFP Energies nouvelles (IFPEN) is organizing, in its Rencontres Scientifiques series, the second edition of the international conference SimRace from 4 to 6 December 2019, in Rueil-Malmaison (near Paris).
For designing or improving industrial systems and processes, there is today an increasing need for faster and more accurate simulations. The objectives of SimRace 2019 are to share and discuss, in a multidisciplinary vision, mathematical models, numerical methods and computational techniques for solving complex problems in fluid and solid mechanics.
SimRace 2019 offers the opportunity to mix HPC and numerical analysis worlds in a synergistic way, bringing together scientists and engineers and providing a melting pot of ideas and views between researchers, developers and end-users.
SimRace 2019 is the place to be for exchanging knowledge at the forefront of progress in both fields, with a special focus on:
- Model coupling (FSI, THM, CHT),
- Numerical methods and algorithms in science and engineering (numerical schemes, reduced basis, highly scalable solvers),
- A posteriori error estimation and adaptivity,
- HPC and AI,
- Parallel programming and languages for exascale applications,
- Parallel numerical methods for multi-core and heterogeneous systems.
IFP Energies nouvelles - Communications Division
Rueil-Malmaison – France
Tel. +33 01 47 52 67 21 – email@example.com