2 minutes of reading
5-9 July 2021
Paris - France
ESAT 2021 conference - 31st meeting in a series of applied thermodynamics conferences initiated in 1974 by Helmut Knapp.
The conference covered:
- new experimental achievements,
- prediction of thermophysical properties of complex systems,
- molecular and statistical thermodynamics,
- molecular modeling and simulation,
all of this in view of practical applications.
The recent efforts in the various fields have resulted in models, methods, tools, insights and data that allow not only solving academic problems but also contribute substantially to industrial research and process/product design and development.
The conference has offered a unique opportunities to gain a state of the art overview of the various topics and to create new scientific interactions and collaborations.
A strong contribution from industry is expected through the IUT workshop. In addition to plenary lectures, oral presentations in parallel sessions and poster sessions, we have proposed pitches for young researchers, a round table discussion focused on a topic central to industry and industrial stands.
The ESAT conference was organized in cooperation with (as joint events):
- the SAFT2021 seminar;
- the Working Party on Thermodynamics and Transport Properties:
- the fifth IUT (Industrial Use of Thermodynamics) seminar will be held focusing on the use of electrolyte thermodynamics in industry,
- the distinguished lecture award will be granted on that occasion to a senior member of the community,
- the Section on Energy of the European Federation of Chemical Engineers, with a special session related to the use of thermodynamic tools to improve energy efficiency of processes.
Mines-ParisTech - Centre Thermodynamique des Procédés
01 64 69 49 62 - email@example.com
IFP Energies nouvelles - Communications Division
Rueil-Malmaison - France
01 47 52 67 21 - ESAT2021@ifp.fr