IFPEN carries out technical and economic analyses in the field of energy.
Our economic engineers, who boast combined expertise in engineering and economic sciences, propose different types of analyses:
- technical and economic analyses, economic competitiveness analyses,
- market surveys, validation of the potential of a new product and/or new technology,
- economics of industrial sectors,
- energy scenarios, regulatory challenges and operation of markets,
- analysis of costs and effects of political instruments on a process or a sector.