30 minutes of reading
IFPEN analyses in this study the 2014 evolution of global investment in the field of exploration-production and refining.
Changes in oil and gas prices
- General background: weak economy and global disorder
- Oil prices: fundamentals that could help to relax oil prices?
- Gas prices: fall in europe, stability in japan, increase in the US
Exploration and production: slowdown in growth
- Moderate rise in investment in 2014
- Exploration – discoveries in 2014
- Russia: sanctions will have limited short term impact
- Implications of the reforms to the mexican energy sector
Drilling activity and market throughout the world
- Onshore and offshore drilling
- Geophysical activity and the geophysical market
- Offshore construction activity and the offshore construction market
Refining – significant increase in spending
Increase in industrial costs
A slowdown in the increase in excess capacity in the future?
A bleak future for the european refining sector
> Download the report (PDF - 1.6 Mo)
Investments in exploration-production - Geoffroy Hureau - firstname.lastname@example.org:
Upstream activities and markets - Sylvain Serbutoviez - email@example.com:
Investment in refining - Constancio Silva - firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes in oil and gas prices - Guy Maisonnier - email@example.com