- Development of electric vehicle: where are we now?
- 2016 overview and outlook for biofuels
- What public policies are required to stimulate European electric vehicle sales up to 2030? At what cost, and with what level of social equality?
> Download the study
• DEFI: Dynamics of Evolving Fluid Interfaces - Gathering physico-chemical and flow properties
12-13 October 2016 - IFPEN/Lyon, France
• LES4ICE 2016: LES for Internal Combustion Engine Flows
30 November - 01 December 2016 - IFPEN/Rueil-Malmaison, France
• Computational chemistry for pollutant mitigation
13-14 March 2017 - IFPEN/Rueil-Malmaison
Follow IFP Energies nouvelles (IFPEN)
IFPEN Transports Energie has been part of the Carnot Institutes network since 2006.
This label is testimony to the scientific quality of IFPEN's R&I projects and its capacity to work closely with socioeconomic partners to contribute to the development of SMEs and intermediate-sized companies.
> For further information