- Development of electric vehicle: where are we now?
- 2016 overview and outlook for biofuels
- What public policies are required to stimulate European electric vehicle sales up to 2030? At what cost, and with what level of social equality?
> Download the studies
Special issue: "Publications by young researchers"
- Editorial by Hervé Toulhoat, Executive Vice-President, Scientific Management
- 2016 Yves Chauvin thesis prize : Kim Larmier
- Complex reactions? Supercritical microfluidics to the rescue!
- Have we solved the mystery of the sedimentary “black boxes”?
- Urban Traffic: Green lights for eco-travel
- Characterizing foams using microfluidics
- Combining models for better separation
• C2E - Colloids and Complex fluids for Energies
4-6 December 2017
• Computational chemistry for pollutant mitigation
13-14 March 2017
Follow IFP Energies nouvelles (IFPEN)
IFPEN Transports Energie has been part of the Carnot Institutes network since 2006.
This label is testimony to the scientific quality of IFPEN's R&I projects and its capacity to work closely with socioeconomic partners to contribute to the development of SMEs and intermediate-sized companies.
> For further information