Technical report - Panorama 2017
Every year, the IFP Energies nouvelles experts write a set of thematic technical reports to complement the speeches of the Panorama seminar.
> Download the Panorama 2017 technical reports
• C2E - Colloids and Complex fluids for Energies
4-6 December 2017
• Computational chemistry for pollutant mitigation
13-14 March 2017
Special issue: "Publications by young researchers"
- Editorial by Hervé Toulhoat, Executive Vice-President, Scientific Management
- 2016 Yves Chauvin thesis prize : Kim Larmier
- Complex reactions? Supercritical microfluidics to the rescue!
- Have we solved the mystery of the sedimentary “black boxes”?
- Urban Traffic: Green lights for eco-travel
- Characterizing foams using microfluidics
- Combining models for better separation
Follow IFP Energies nouvelles (IFPEN)
IFPEN Transports Energie has been part of the Carnot Institutes network since 2006.
This label is testimony to the scientific quality of IFPEN's R&I projects and its capacity to work closely with socioeconomic partners to contribute to the development of SMEs and intermediate-sized companies.
> For further information