"Focus on SOLEIL for catalysis"
- Editorial by Jean Daillant, Director General of SOLEIL
- Characterizing catalysts for Fischer-Tropsch: a question of SWING
- Infrared and SOLEIL: good vibrations under the microscope
- ROCK sets the rhythm for catalyst activation
- Surface characterization at the right TEMPO
- Boehmite rhapsody! Controlled precipitation
- Extrusion: playing the SAXS for success!
Every year, the IFP Energies nouvelles experts write a set of thematic technical reports to complement the speeches of the Panorama seminar.
> Download the Panorama 2017 technical reports
• C2E - Colloids and Complex fluids for Energies
4-6 December 2017
• Computational chemistry for pollutant mitigation
13-14 March 2017
Follow IFP Energies nouvelles (IFPEN)
IFPEN Transports Energie has been part of the Carnot Institutes network since 2006.
This label is testimony to the scientific quality of IFPEN's R&I projects and its capacity to work closely with socioeconomic partners to contribute to the development of SMEs and intermediate-sized companies.
> For further information