For the first time ever in Europe: A heat-recovery system on-board a fishing boat
IFPEN analyses in this study the 2013 evolution of global investment in the field of exploration-production and refining.
- Changes in oil and gas prices
- Exploration and Production: slowdown in growth
- Drilling activity and market throughout the world
- Refining – significant increase in spending
Dossier: "Post Combustion CO2 Capture "
Vol. 69, No. 6 (November-December 2014)
> Download the articles in full text (free of charge)
• Low Permeability Media and Nanoporous Materials. From Characterisation to Modelling: Can we do it better? [LowPerm2015]
9-11 June 2015 - IFPEN/Rueil-Malmaison
• Microfluidics: from laboratory tools to process development
4-5 November 2015 - IFPEN/Rueil-Malmaison
A Tool for Applied Seismics
by Patrick Rasolofosaon and Bernard Zinszner