by Didier Granjeon
and Benoît Chauveau (IFPEN)
- Editorial by Olga Vizika-Kavvadias, Director of the Geosciences Division
- Dionisos: a model of multiple resources
- History-based models chart the future of reservoirs
- (Multi)scale access to reservoirs
- When the Earth gives up its CO2
- An innovative 3D approach for simulating flow networks
- Pore scale imaging to understand pore-to-pore flows
• Numerical methods and high performance computing for industrial fluid flows [SimRace 2015]
8-10 December 2015 - IFPEN/Rueil-Malmaison
• Sustainable Materials Inspired by the Living world for Energy [SMILE 2016]
6-8 April 2016 - IFPEN/Rueil-Malmaison
• LES for Internal Combustion Engine Flows [LES4ICE 2016]
30 November-01 December 2016 - IFPEN/Rueil-Malmaison
In December 2015, France will host and preside the Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (COP21).
Follow IFP Energies nouvelles (IFPEN)
IFPEN Transports Energie has been part of the Carnot Institutes network since 2006.
This label is testimony to the scientific quality of IFPEN's R&I projects and its capacity to work closely with socioeconomic partners to contribute to the development of SMEs and intermediate-sized companies.
> For further information