- Development of electric vehicle: where are we now?
- 2016 overview and outlook for biofuels
- What public policies are required to stimulate European electric vehicle sales up to 2030? At what cost, and with what level of social equality?
> Download the studies
Special issue – "Multiphysical and multiscale modeling"
- Editorial by Sébastien Candel, Former Chairman of IFPEN's Scientific Board - Vice-President of the French Academy of Sciences
- Soot “sectioned” for reduced air pollution
- For better irrigation of fixed beds
- Basin modeling: crude oil on the menu for microorganisms
- Multiphysical all down the line
- Very often, we need to scale things down
- In search of bridges between multiple scales and multiscale
• LES4ICE 2016: LES for Internal Combustion Engine Flows
30 November - 01 December 2016 - IFPEN/Rueil-Malmaison, France
• Computational chemistry for pollutant mitigation
13-14 March 2017 - IFPEN/Rueil-Malmaison
Follow IFP Energies nouvelles (IFPEN)
IFPEN Transports Energie has been part of the Carnot Institutes network since 2006.
This label is testimony to the scientific quality of IFPEN's R&I projects and its capacity to work closely with socioeconomic partners to contribute to the development of SMEs and intermediate-sized companies.
> For further information