15 minutes of reading
The Science@ifpen newsletter provides the scientific community with access to a selection of results obtained by our researchers and published in world-class journals. A few years ago, in order to enhance its scientific excellence, IFP Energies nouvelles (IFPEN) created an R&D expertise network that now brings together around fifteen Experts and Expert Directors.
Our aim is to publish regular issues of Science@ifpen, primarily focusing on the work of our expert community. In issue 8, for example, readers will discover a broad range of topics, including how modeling can provide a clearer understanding of foothill zone behavior,
the results of eco-driving techniques applied to electric vehicles or the development of innovative methods for monitoring corrosion.
We are delighted to be able to offer you a glimpse of this diversity and hope you enjoy reading our newsletter.
Xavier Montagne, Deputy Director, Scientific Management
- Diving deep into the world of risers
- Foothill zones give up their secrets
- Eco-driving for electric vehicles
- Gaining a better understanding of the properties of heavy products
- The kinetics of colloidal deposits in porous media
- Listening steels during their corrosion