- Technical and regulatory expertise, recognized and sought by the public authorities (IFPEN’s contribution to the public debate on energy transition – in French).
- Scientific and technical expertise stemming from process development, present throughout the biofuel value chain:
- catalysis and biocatalysis,
- chemical engineering,
- process engineering,
- dimensioning and design of pilot units and demonstrators,
- Extrapolation pilot units at the IFPEN-Lyon site.
- A technical and economic approach integrating the Life Cycle Analysis dimension.