Long-standing expertise in the field of gas treatment with a focus now on CO2 capture processes.
A pioneer in the development of post-combustion capture technologies, notably steering the European CASTOR project.
Unique experimental facilities for CLC oxycombustion capture technology:
o cold model
o 10kW pilot
o atomizer for particle production
Exhaustive geoscience expertise enabling us to propose solutions for large-scale and secure CO2 storage: validated expertise throughout the storage chain, via numerous collaborative projects including:
- screening of an aquifer (the Ademe France Nord project)
- assessment of storage sites (European SiteChar project, coordinated by IFPEN and winner of the Etoiles de l’Europe award)
- monitoring and surveillance of a storage facility (European CO2Remove project)
- abandonment study (European CO2Care project)
- long-term surveillance tools (European Mirecol project)
Expertise in the field of Life Cycle Analysis enabling an exhaustive technical, economic and environmental approach to CCUS research.